Terms Use & Conditions of Sale
Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue.
You and your means the user of http://www.noflushurinals.com.au , www.urineclean.com.au www.fixurinal odours.com.au ; https://peetarget.com.au/ and all associated social media pages
Company, our, us and we means No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd. NoFlush Urinals Website, UrineClean Website , PeeTarget.com.au website and Fix Urinal Odours Blog and all associated social media pages and media
About this website
Website Owner = No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 45 122115 913)
Domain name & Website = www.noflushurinals.com.au www.urineclean.com.au
www.fixurinal odours.com.au, https://peetarget.com.au/ and all associated social media pages and media the “website”
This website is an online information and ecommerce service provided by No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd, and is subject to your compliance with these terms and conditions set out below.
CONDITIONS OF SALE STATED HEREUNDER.
3. Your access/use implies agreement
4. Modifications to the Terms
5. Modifications to the information
No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this website. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd .
6. Errors and problems
No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd does not guarantee that the website will be free from viruses, or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
7. License and Ownership
The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd.
All custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the website and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd.
8. Feedback, suggestions, comments or requests
No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd encourages you to make feedback, suggestions, comments or requests (“comments”), these comments may be made to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and if you do make comments, you acknowledge that: they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and NoFlush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd is under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and NoFlush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such comments in any manner it chooses.
9. Outbound links
The website may contain links to third-party websites and resources (“linked sites”). These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd . No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd makes no representations nor warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site. No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd may receive payments and/or commissions from operators of linked sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the third party website from the No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd website.
10. Inbound links
No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd and Hit The Target – Pee Targets generally encourages and agrees to your linking to the Home page through a plain text link on your website without the need for agreement between yourself and No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd. However, linking to any other page of the website is strictly prohibited, without express written permission from No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd.
The Australian section is provided for use only by Australian residents. The law applicable to use of the Australian section and to disputes arising out of the Australian section is the law of the State of Western Australia and the International Section is provided for use by residents of any country in the world but, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the law applicable to use of the International Section and to disputes arising out of the International Section is the laws of the
State of Western Australia, Australia.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties
No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
15. Limitation of Liability
If No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd is found responsible for any damages, unless otherwise expressly provided in a Software License or Legal Notice, the aggregate liability for No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd to you for all claims arising from the use of the website and any materials (including software) contained therein is limited to A$100. In no event shall No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd , be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website.
16.General Conditions of Sale
The following Conditions of Sale shall apply to any product sold on this website. These Conditions of Sale constitute a complete and exclusive statement of the agreement and understanding between you and No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd and www.PeeTarget.com.au with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- The goods delivered under this Agreement shall be of normal industrial quality unless herein specifically stated to the contrary. Any description of such goods has been given by way of identification only and the giving or use of such description shall not constitute any sale hereunder a sale by description.
- The products available on the website for sale under these Conditions of Sale are only available for sale to individuals who can make legally binding contracts. The products are not available to persons under the age of 18 years nor any other person legally prohibited from entering into a binding contract. By placing your order you are verifying to No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd that you are able to make a legally binding contract.
- Your order is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified on the website at the time of offer and shall be understood to be placed under these Conditions of Sale.
- These Conditions of Sale may change from time to time and you are required within reason to revisit these before placing your order to ensure that these Conditions of Sale have not changed.
- No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd and www.peetarget.com.au reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, an error in the product description or the price posted on the website, the availability of the product, or an error in your order. Your contract with No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd only comes into existence when No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd or www.peetarget.com.au forwards you an email containing confirmation of receipt of your order, an acceptance of your order, confirmation of receipt of your payment and details of likely delivery.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law in effect in the State of Western Australia and by entering into contract both parties are accepting the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Western Australia in relation to any dispute between them.
- You shall inspect the goods immediately upon their arrival and shall within seven (7) days give notice to www.peetarget.com.au or No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd if the goods are not in accordance with specified requirements. If you fail to give such notice, the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the specified requirements. No claim shall be recognised unless made in writing and received by No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd within seven (7) days after receipt of goods by you. The total amount of any claim shall not exceed the actual invoice value of the goods claimed to be faulty.
- Ownership and property in the goods supplied/delivered shall pass from No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd to you when No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd accepts your offer and assigns product in the No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd warehouse. Risk passes to you upon delivery to your warehouse or to an agreed delivery point or when your goods are posted via AusPost.
- No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for non-delivery or delay in delivery of any goods caused by force majeure and you and No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd shall be excused from performance of their respective obligations when and to the extent such performance is delayed or prevented by force majeure. If your need for the goods is reduced or suspended as a result of force majeure, and notification is within reasonable time of acceptance of the Order and prior to transfer of ownership, you shall be entitled to terminate the agreement. For the purpose of this commitment force majeure shall include but is not limited to natural disasters, civil disasters, political event, change of legal / political environment, business disruption, accidents, earthquake, flood, hurricane or typhoon, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, wildfire/bushfire, landslide or avalanche, fire, flood, storm, earthquake, terrorist acts, revolt, war, financial markets disturbances, changes of regime or tax or regulatory authority, energy failure, external telecommunications failure, and/or failure of transport systems.
- You assume all risks and liabilities for consequences arising from the use of the goods whether singly or in combination with other goods and indemnify No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd in respect of any such use. No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd is not liable for any infringement of patent rights arising out of the use of such goods by you or your instructions, expressed or implied, and it is your responsibility of to ensure that the goods when used by you are not damaged and no liability will be accepted by No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd for the consequences of the use of damaged goods by you.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Sale is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any statutory obligation of No Flush Urinal Solutions Pty Ltd implied by the Goods Act, 1958.
We strive to protect information you provide on http://www.noflushurinals.com.au or www.peetarget.com.au. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that www.peetarget.com.au or http://www.noflushurinals.com.au and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter . www.peetarget.com.au or http://www.noflushurinals.com.au You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems. Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of www.peetarget.com.au or http://www.noflushurinals.com.au, we may sever links to that website or system.
18. Use of Material, Copyright for Your Personal, Non-commercial Use
The Company authorizes you to view, copy, and print a single copy of material on this Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Special rules may apply to the use of certain software and other items provided on the Site. As a user, you agree to use the services offered by the Company in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. No material shall be stored or transmitted which infringes or violates the rights of others, which is unlawful, obscene, indecent or otherwise objectionable, threatening, defamatory, or invasive of privacy or publicity rights. The company prohibits conduct that might constitute a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law. Any activity that restricts or inhibits any other user from using the services of the Company is also prohibited. Unless allowed by a written agreement, you may not post or transmit advertising or commercial solicitation on the Site. The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images and other material (“Material”), are protected by Australian and foreign copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. If you violate any of the terms or conditions, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Material.
19. Commercial Use of Material, Fees
The Company authorizes the use of textual and graphical material on this Site for your commercial use under special circumstances and to use such material in any publication for the fee of $500AUD + GST per copy for printed material or $500AUD + GST per page per day for online reproductions. By using any graphical or textual material from this site you agree to incur this charge and agree to be invoiced for the full amount within the standard terms of service offered by this company.
20. The Company’s Liability
The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Material or about the results to be obtained from using the Site or the Material. Use of the Site and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Site, and may be made at any time.
The Company does not warrant that the site will operate error-free or that the site and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful goods or conditions. If your use of the Site or the Material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the Company is not responsible for those costs. The Site and Material are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind. The company and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties rights, and the warranty of fitness for particular purpose. The Company and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software text, graphics, and links.
21. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages.
In no event shall the Company, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned at the Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Site and the Material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the Company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material (including Software) or your violation of the terms or conditions of this agreement.
23. User Information.
The Company may use the information it obtains relating to you, including your IP address, name, mailing address, email address and use of the Site, for its internal business and marketing purposes.